Treatment of Chronic Illnesses
We believe successfully healing chronic illness requires a whole-body approach with thorough investigation, personalized treatments and on-going support.
- Autoimmune and chronic inflammatory diseases
- Blood sugar-related conditions: Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypoglycemia
- Cardiovascular disease: Hypertension, High cholesterol
- Digestive disorders: IBS, GERD, Ulcers, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, SIBO, Chronic constipation,
- Candida yeast infections, Parasites, Celiac disease.
- Allergies: Food allergies, Chronic seasonal allergies.
- Dermatology: Acne, Rashes, Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Neurological diseases: Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Cognitive decline, Migraines, Headaches, and Neuropathy.
- Inherited genetic mutations such as MTHFR
- Lyme Disease, Environmental Illness, Chronic viral infections
- Mood Disorders: Depression, Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Postpartum depression
- Supportive Cancer Care
Full Circle Care specializes in integrative medicine, an evidence-based approach that combines proven alternative treatments with the best of conventional medicine. We focus on wellness not just disease and emphasize the importance of the patient-physician relationship.
Full Circle Care delivers the full range of acute, chronic, and preventive health care. We use state of the art blood tests for highly individualized diagnoses. In addition, we offer our patients a naturopathic perspective that includes homeopathy, herbal medicine, and nutritional support. Our physicians prescribe standard pharmaceuticals when appropriate.
5107 South 900 East, Suite 140
Murray, UT 84117
Special COVID-19 Hours:
By Appointment Only
Mon, Tue, Thu: 10am - 1pm, 3pm - 6pm
Fri 10am - 12pm