Conditions We Treat
Our family doctors deliver the full range of acute, chronic, and preventive medical care services. We employ state of the art laboratory tests to provide highly individualized diagnoses and treatments. We treat our patients with naturopathic therapies including lifestyle medicine, nutritional supplementation, herbal medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy, and craniosacral therapy. Our family doctors prescribe standard pharmaceuticals when indicated. Following are typical conditions we treat.
We believe successfully healing chronic illness requires a whole-body approach with thorough investigation, personalized treatments and on-going support.
- Autoimmune and chronic inflammatory diseases
- Blood sugar-related conditions: Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypoglycemia
- Cardiovascular disease: Hypertension, High cholesterol
- Digestive disorders: IBS, GERD, Ulcers, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, SIBO, Chronic constipation, Candida yeast infections, Parasites, Celiac disease.
- Allergies: Food allergies, Chronic seasonal allergies.
- Dermatology: Acne, Rashes, Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Neurological diseases: Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Cognitive decline, Migraines, Headaches, and Neuropathy.
- Inherited genetic mutations such as MTHFR
- Lyme Disease, Environmental Illness, Chronic viral infections
- Mood Disorders: Depression, Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Postpartum depression
- Supportive Cancer Care
We offer in-office diagnosis and natural therapy treatments for your sudden and acute illness. And if you should need an antibiotic, we can give you that too.
- UTI “Urinary Tract Infections
- Strep Throat
- Colds and Flus
- Upper Respiratory Infections such as: Sinusitis, Bronchitis and Ear Infections
We treat your children using safe, effective natural medicine.
- Acute illness: Strep throat, Tonsillitis, Urinary tract infections, Colds, Flus, and more.
- Behavioral issues such as ADD/ADHD, Autism, and Mood disorders.
- Vaccination counseling
- Food allergies, Asthma
- Chronic conditions such as: Rashes, Eczema and Digestive issues
- Well-child exams
Hormone Balance for Men and Women
We assess all of your hormones and help you appropriately restore them for better health, more energy, and graceful aging.
Hypothyroid, Hashimoto’s Disease, Grave’s Disease, and Hyperthyroidism
The stressors of our everyday, busy lives can diminish the natural functioning of our adrenal glands, leaving you tired and less-able to show up for your life.
Restorative medicine, Bioidentical hormones
Dr. Leslie Peterson is an expert in women’s health and naturopathic gynecology, and she provides compassionate, personalized care for women of all ages and stages of life.
Assessment and treatment for all of your mid-life transitional health, including bioidentical hormone replacement for hormone imbalances, osteoporosis and cardiovascular risk, and healthy lifestyle coaching.
PMS and PMDD, hormonal imbalance, Pelvic pain, Bleeding problems, Endometriosis, PCOS, Infertility, Menstrual cycle changes, Osteoporosis, Cervical dysplasia, Yeast infections, Bacterial vaginosis, and more.
Pregnancy and Postpartum Support
Naturopathic medicine offers safe alternatives for your pregnancy-related conditions such as: UTIs, Yeast infections, Hypertension, Morning sickness, Diabetes and Nutritional deficiencies.
Cervical escharotic treatments for all stages of cervical dysplasia.
Well Woman Exams
Annual women’s gynecological exams, including pap smears, STD testing, birth control, pelvic exams, and breast exams
We tailor your treatments to you, and may include a variety of naturopathic and integrated therapies and treatments.
- Bioidentical Hormones (BHRT), Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA, Cortisol, and Thyroid
- Traditional Botanical or Herbal Medicine
- Pharmaceutical prescription medications, when indicated and necessary for your treatment and recovery
- Nutritional supplement prescribing. Supplements are used to restore your health and accelerate your healing process while you establish essential lifestyle habits
- Dietary Recommendations and Counseling. We provide resources and education to help you transition to special diets such as: Autoimmune Paleo, SCD, FODMAPS, Gluten-Free, Food Allergies, and Blood Sugar Balancing
- IV Nutritional Injections such as Meyer’s Cocktails (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and glutathione used intravenously restore deficiencies for deep healing). We also offer B12 and Lipoblast injections for energy!
- Traditional Hydrotherapy Treatments
- Craniosacral Therapy
We use a functional medicine approach to health screening and diagnosis of your health condition, and offer a wide array of conventional and alternative lab testing.
- Saliva Testing for hormones and cortisol
- Blood Tests for health screens, food allergies, nutritional status and more
- Urine Testing for hormones and heavy metals
- Stool Testing to identify yeast, parasites, bacteria and digestive function
- Pap Smears and Cultures
Natural Health Products
We are selective about the products we choose to sell and prescribe.
Not all supplements and “natural” products are created equal. We sell and prescribe only the highest-quality nutritional supplements, herbal formulas, and custom teas.
We know you can buy your supplements anywhere. We create your supplement prescriptions for you, using only the highest-quality products. We strongly recommend you purchase and refill your supplements from Full Circle Care to ensure consistency with your treatment and results.
We will ship your products anywhere. All orders over $50 ship for free.
We also have an online dispensary for convenient ordering anytime and anywhere.
Full Circle Care specializes in integrative medicine, an evidence-based approach that combines proven alternative treatments with the best of conventional medicine. We focus on wellness not just disease and emphasize the importance of the patient-physician relationship. Three licensed family physicians are on staff.
Our family practice doctors deliver the full range of acute, chronic, and preventive health care. We use state of the art blood tests for highly individualized diagnoses. In addition, we offer our patients a naturopathic perspective that includes homeopathy, herbal medicine, and nutritional support. Our doctors prescribe standard pharmaceuticals when appropriate.